*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I own and happily have a Panasonic tv Model number

I own and happily have a Panasonic tv Model number TX-L39E6BW and yesterday I purchased a Panasonic audio system Model no. SC-HTB8, (onset of Deafness 87yrs old) my question is, what cabling /connectors do I need to couple units together, and ,if possible a clear instruction on where to install the necessary cables, Apologies not well versed in it technology, so the simpler the better. Thank you, ***** *****.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

The best option for connecting the soundbar to the tv is by using a Digital Optical Audio cable.

>>PLEASE CLICK HERE<<

.

Here are the instuctions, view page 8.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IT says Here are the instructions view page 8 it replies page not available? what do I do now ,