*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a new Goodman 32 inch LED TV. It gives a good picture

I have a new Goodman 32 inch LED TV. It gives a good picture but switches itself off after running for a time. What can I do? There was no user manual with it. R. Dobson
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.

This sounds like the Sleep timer is active. Try these steps using the Sleep button on the remote. The Sleep button is located to the left of the volume button on your remote.

SLEEP Sets the LCD TV sleep time. - Press the SLEEP button to select the number of minutes. followed by 15, 30, 60minutes and off. The timer begins to count down from the number of minutes selected. a.To check the remaining sleep time, press the SLEEP button once. b.To cancel the sleep time, repeatedly press the SLEEP button until the display off appears. c. If you turn the set off after setting the sleep timer, the setting will be erased. I can also provide a ink for you to download the user manual

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE TV MANUAL<

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!