Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My panasonic TV TX-L3S10BA has red light blinking but I

My panasonic TV TX-L3S10BA has red light blinking but I cannot get anything at all on the screen
Can you please suggest what I should try
Janice
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Janice and welcome

When it is blinking it will be blinking a certain amount of blink in sequence, can you tell me how many it is please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
7 times
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

This indicates the problem is with one, both, or all of the following boards: SC board, SD board, and SU board. Most commonly, the SC board is the culprit.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have the part confirmed and replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you. If the warranty has expired, the general cost for this repair is £182.68+VAT if it is not under warranty

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.