Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I was looking at the Bose solo 5 would this be compatalb.

HI Richard.
i was looking at the Bose solo 5 would this be compatalb. with my 4k samsung 55in thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there

Yes no problem as it has an Optical port so you connect using this cable to your TV

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CableCreation-3Feet-Toslink-Optical-Digital/dp/B015SQDJW6/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics-accessories&ie=UTF8&qid=1464678752&sr=1-2-spons&psc=1

Usually it will be supplied with the cable but if not you can get it for £3.99 on that link

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.