JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

Our rugby club has a Sharp XE-A107 Electronic Cash Register

Our rugby club has a Sharp XE-A107 Electronic Cash Register that we use in 'journal mode' i.e. a continuous till roll, with each entry printed.
The printing has suddenly started to print in what appears to be 'double line spacing', and so we're using twice as much till roll! How/where do you adjust the spacing back to single line?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

On reviewing the cash register manual here, it appears there isnt an option to control line spacing.

This sounds like a mechanical issue where its not moving the text up correctly.

Page 24 of the manual lists the two printing formats, you could try re-entering the command so it prints in journal mode.

Failing that I would look to check the roll is correctly inserted, and if it is then look to get the machine serviced.