I'm sorry about the issue. What's the exact error or message?
Do you have a phone number ending with the two digits 61?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
So you go to the website outlook.com and you cannot sign in your outlook email address there. Please try the following:
1. Click on the website below:
2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.
3. Then in the first box, type in your email address.
4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.
5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your account password.
6. Once that is done successfully, you can go to the Outlook.com website www.outlook.com to sign in and access your outlook email address.
- If there is still any issue, please answer all my questions in my previous reply, so I can troubleshoot further.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,