nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have just got a gogear vibe mp4 player have tryed

i have just got a gogear vibe mp4 player have tryed downloading music on to it which it does but every time when i go to play back it says file format not supported have had a go on windows 10 and macbook would be gratful for any help

Hi.Welcome to justanswer.

Can you check the format of the songs (i.e. .mp3, .wma, .mp4)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have tryed fom media player my devise is mp4 sorry not very up on these things hope this helps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Okay no problem. Does this message comes for all the songs or some specific ones?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its on all all songs

On your Windows system, right click any of the song and go to Properties. Tell me what is the format written there.

Do you have SongBird installed on your computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ianswer to ist question i did as you said but it didnt have any format come up i installed song bird this afternoon but that kept saying on every thing that there was a error

Uninstall it and then again download it. And tell me how you are adding songs to your mp4 player? By song bird or by some other method?

If you want I can remotely connect to your system an troubleshoot for you. Do you want to start a Secure Remote Assistance session?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have downloaded it but it says the windows i have do not support it i have windows 10 so yes see if you can do ot
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do i need to do anything like clicking on secure remote assistance

CLICK HERE and press I Agree. A file will get downloaded. You have to run that file.