michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

My galaxy tab 2 wont charge.

hi my galaxy tab 2 wont charge.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your galaxy tab.

How old is it and what have you already tried so far to fix it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a 2012 model all of a sudden it just wont charge.

Its time to change the battery there is no point in doing any troubleshooting because the battery life is 2 to 3 years max however you have got a good battery usage till date as it lasted more that 4 years.

Replacement battery kit.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top of this page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.