Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a TV system in Spain running off the internet and

I have a TV system in Spain running off the internet and some of the TVs in the house are not connected directly to the main box but we can change channels on them because we have a little round spaceship type object which we point the TV flicker at. One of these round spaceship type things is not working properly and I am trying to replace it! but I do t know what it is called. Is there such a thing available and what it is called so I can get a new one?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

I believe this is the product you are referring to. It's called a Next Generation Remote Control Extender from Next Generation and you can purchase it from my link below

http://www.amazon.com/Next-Generation-Remote-Control-Extender/dp/B000C1Z0HA

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit,