nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

How do I get my Bluetooth headphones to stay conected to my

Customer Question

How do I get my Bluetooth headphones to stay conected to my ue32k5600 tv when I turn the TVs off and on again
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Les. Welcome to justanswer.

Have you paired the Bluetooth headphones with your TV because when you turn on a paired Bluetooth audio device, the TV detects it automatically, and then displays a pop-up window. You can use this pop-up window to activate/deactivate the Bluetooth audio device

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paired the headphones that are switched on but no pop up window tried turning phones off and on no results

Ok turn off the headphones while the TV is still on. And open the Bluetooth Audio Devices. Now turn on the headphones. See if it gets automatically paired or not.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok that's working fine now can it be set to to stay on without the prompt to connect

Yes it will be set automatically when the TV is already ON and you then turn on the headphone.

You don`t need to pair it again.

Les, do you have any other query?

If you do not have any other query then please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.

Hi Les, just checking in. How did things turn out?

Les please close this question by rating the chat if your problem is solved. If it is not solved then reply so that I can help you out.

Regards Nathan