nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I hope you can help. I have an ALCATEL_ONE_TOUCH_7047D, the

Hi, I hope you can help.
I have an ALCATEL_ONE_TOUCH_7047D, the battery went flat the other day, but sice charging it up I cannot get to the home screen to access my contacts and make calls.
All I get is a black screen and a box that says ''NO SPACE'' Application manager, File Manager and Phone.
What can I do, the phone has all of my contacts.
I can access my photographs when I connect to my computer and have managed to download them and save them, but nothing else.
Please help
Gerry
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Gerry. Welcome to justanswer.

Can you access Application Manager or File Manager?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, If I press on either of the ones you mention, the Applications manager just brings up lots of Programs or apps, the File manager allows me to access another section that bring us 2 options. SD Card and phone

From the Application Manager, uninstall the apps which are not important. And from the File Manager, delete the images that you have backed up.

Give me 10-15 minutes to start the remote assistance session.

CLICK HERE and then press I Agree. A file will get downloaded and you have to open that file to start the remote assistance session.

Gerry you have to click this link.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, I have just spent about ten minutes pressing everything and for some reason it has suddenly returned to almost normal, I now have my normal start screen although it is jet black, but at least I can now use the phone and access all my contacts, what a relief, I will now go into settings and return a bit of colour to the screen, black looks a bit stark.Do I still need your help?
Gerry

No you are good to go now. This problem happened because the internal memory became almost full. Just dlete the data that has been backed up. And uninstall the unnecessary apps. And by going to Settings-Storage, Keep a check on the available memory left so that this kind of problem does not happen again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,Thanks for your help, there are so many things (apps) on the phone that I never ever use, I am a complete technophobe, but I will try and see how many that say they are running, that I never use that I can delete off the system.I do have one program that I downloaded some while ago, it is a bit of a naughty program that will allow me access to my wifes phone, she is now back in the UK living with another guy and she has stolen all of our money, over £340,000, but before I can install the program I have to do something to the phone, to open it up or something, but I don't know how to do this, but I desperately need to get some information to hand to the solicitors

Click the link provided above to start the session.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cd5f0609-abf0-439d-bdc7-c0a2427503ce