Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My Samsung galaxy 6s and its not turning on,just when I try

Customer Question

hi my Samsung galaxy 6s and its not turning on,just when I try turning my phone on its just flashing once blue light
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Galaxy and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the phone.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's still not turning on
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, can you hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

then hold volume up and power

Does it then come on Michelle?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still nothing done what you asked me to do ? I took my sim card out too this morning but its always showing this blue led light,whats wrong with my phone...
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** the problem Michelle

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted.

A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by trying to reinstall it. The fact that we cannot get to the recovery window, confirms it is the mainboard that shorts out, and causes the device to reset.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the phone to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what if I connect my phone to my FUJITSU laptop can you please help me I really need my phone on and working for my Avon work number
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

No sorry that will not help as it is not able to load the firmware hence it is not able to communicate with anything at all.

Its like working with a computer that will not start, it cannot do anything.

Until the board is replaced, it will not be functional sorry Michelle.

I would much prefer to have a better message but this is the reality of the situation sorry.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.