Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a 22" Samsung TE390EX Television - What Sounder can I

I have a 22" Samsung TE390EX Television - What Sounder can I connect to this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant Sound Bar

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back of TV?

This info will help me to assist you further.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
T22E3900EX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also LT22E
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The TV has no Optical output slot but my Sky+HD box does -at the moment I have HDMI connecting the Sky box to the TVCan I connect the Soundbar which has optical and USB slots but no HDMI straight to the Sky box using an optical cable
Will this work?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
22" TE390 Series Full HD PLS LED TV Monitor LT22E390EX - Exact Model as seen on Samsung Site
You do not seem to be responding????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The sound bar is Samsung: SAMSUNG HW-K360 2.1 Wireless Sound BarTV is Samsung: 22" TE390 Series Full HD PLS LED TV Monitor LT22E390EXPlease respond - we need it to night - its been over 8 hours
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a SKY+ HD Satellite Box connected to TV by HDMI - perfect picture - poor sound due to flat screen TVSo you now have everything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry - one more fact - SKY box has optical slot unused at moment - audio out

Hi, sorry about delayed reply, I just came online and working on it, get back to you ion 10 minutes.

You can connect a soundbar to Skybox Optical Audio Out port to get the sound of channel being watched on TV.

Do you have a such soundbar that has optical audio input?

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Soundbar has optical, wireless and usb connect - so Sky box seems to be the answer

Correct, if soundbar doesn't have HDMI in and out ports then Optical input is next choice to connect it directly to Sky box for sound output. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.