michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have RDXV60 recorder and the hard drive is full is a model

Customer Question

i have RDXV60 recorder and the hard drive is full is a model RDXV60KB a later or earlier model as i have seen 1 online also which is your recent model? as a housewife i am not up to date. I bought my last model on line replacement needed quickly please help. barbara gavin
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

let me know what help you need feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i only want the answers to my questions sent to update me i also don't want a monthly subscription this is a one off to enable me to purchase another.

dont purchase anything just let me know what is your query regarding the hard drive

Click on the remote link and run Secure Remote Assistance
After you click on the link given above it will open a page click on the green "I Agree" button.
Download and run the Elsinore screen connect.
Allow it to install and let it be opened.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am disabled and live alone can someone call me

please confirm is the number correct *********** /p>

give me a landline number if possible.

your player has a Hard Drive of 320GB you would need a 1 TB hard drive which you can purchase it from your nearby store and avail an onsite service to get it replaced.

let me know the area code you live so that i can find an onsite tech nearby who can replace the drive for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the number u have is a line line no. and the code is WA76RH

There are two links i am attaching you can call the number and place an onsite hdd replacement service.

http://www.bargaindiscs4u.com/bd/

https://www.yell.com/s/computer+repairs-warrington-cheshire.html