Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a panasonic TX-L55DT50B.got vertical coloured lines

Customer Question

i have a panasonic TX-L55DT50B.got vertical coloured lines booth sides tv just behind screen, all ways there when tv on
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

Unfortunately it is screen fault, lines appear due to weak taping bonds connect the internal circuitry to display panel and caused the permanent lines, you can expect more lines in near future, entire screen will need to be replaced to resolve the problem. I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you. If TV is out of warranty then screen replacement would cost approx new TV price of same size so at that point you would be better off with a new TV instead of spending money and time on this old TV.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANKS FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY SHAHID, NOT WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR,GOT IT OF EBAY, KNOWING IT HAD LINES 0N IT THOUGHT IT COULD BE QUICK FIX,GOT IT REALLY CHEAP,SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER, COULD YA TELL ME WEAR TO GET USER MANUAL FOR IT, THANKS DAVE.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dave,

Please click following link to download user manual copy..

http://tda.panasonic-europe-service.com/docs/2z575ea58az3z33a52z656ez706466z23z16e8567536788861824ace9c2e048dde359ca08f/tsn2/data/EU/TXL42DT50B/OI/872454/TQB0E2279.pdf

If above link doesn't work then click following link, put your TV model number to proceed..

http://www.panasonic.eu/Downloads/en_GB/popup.html

I hope this will help, please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MANY THANKS (SHAHID) YOUR A GENT, REGARDS DAVE,
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome Dave.

Have nice time~

Shahid.