Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a hd hdmi digisender little over a year now and while

Customer Question

Good morning..I have a hd hdmi digisender for a little over a year now and while watching TV the transmitter box lights started to flicker and then the box went dead...At first I thought the fuse for the extension lead I was using needed changing but I have other appliances working off it so I took the transmitter box to the other room where the receiver box wad and used the that power lead but the Transmitter box is still Dead!...Is there anything I can do to have the transmitter box in working order again or is the Transmitter Box completely Dead????....Thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Mark and welcome

Can you please remove the power to the digisender (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still No Response...I tried the cable from the receiver box and it us still not working. ...
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

It is the internal power supply or mainboard that has faulted. It will be a or blown or buldging capacitor

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the unit to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.