Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Yesterday there was an automatic update on my laptop Epson

Customer Question

Yesterday there was an automatic update on my laptop for the Epson printer ..since then I haven't been able to connect to the printer/scanner and it was working before the update!
How do I sort out the problem please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Esther. Welcome to justanswer.

Please specify your printer model and what operating system is installed in your laptop.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Epson 305 printer and an HP Pavilion laptop

Okay. I am asking about the operating system on your laptop. Is it Windows 10?

If you want you can choose remote assistance and then I will do it for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Nathan for your response this morning to my query but I have to decline your offer.I'm not prepared to let anyone other than my laptop administrator have access to my laptop!
I paid Justanswer £20 to ask a question. Then if I accept your offer of secure remote assistance its another £21 and then I have an option of a free trial for unlimited answers for 7 days..........and then £20 or£28 or more per month for assistance!!
No thank you to all the offers.I was stupid enough to pay the initial £20 for nothing!

Esther, you will not be charged anything unless your problems are resolved.

If you don't wish to continue I will put your request for refund. We only charge you for the service that we provide and that too if you are satisfied with the service.

So if you want to resolve your issue, then we can continue further.

CLICK HERE and select your operating system on the left. Install the compatible drivers and then check if the issue is still there or not. Remote desktop assistance was offered because installing the drivers can be little bit tricky and an expert knows how to install them. Anyways if you want refund then reply accordingly so that I can put up a request for that. Have a good day.

Regards Nathan