Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have an Epson xp-235 wireless printer and I want to print

I have an Epson xp-235 wireless printer and I want to print on it from my laptop which is Windows 10. My laptop is configured to my BT Home Hub router. How do I connect my
Epson 235 W-Fi printer to both hub and laptop, so I can print out a document?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

In order to do this, follow this film to connect your printer to the wireless network

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/Video-Library/video/Printers-All-in-Ones_Popular-Printers-All-in-Ones/How-to-Connect-to-a-Wireless-Printer/929688586001?UseCookie=yes

Once done, in windows click on start, type in

device and click on devices and printers

Then click on Add printer, wait for the Epson to appear, click it and it will then be installed on your computer.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.