Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I want to use a microwave magnetron another application but

Customer Question

I want to use a microwave magnetron for heating another application but by-passing the complex electronics built into the standard ovens.
I have the magnetron (s) and Panasonic microwave inverters and have a circuit I put together from a utube hacking forum, they got it to work.
I have limited electronic knowledge, I have wired & rewired the circuit several times but I cannot get the circuit to switch on.
The control side uses an optical coupler to guarantee isolation from the 4000 or so volts the inverter puts out.
I could email the circuit to someone for checking if it would help. or if someone already has a working circuit diagram that would be great.
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid my deposit, but the system will not let me in it says my email has been used and to put in another I do not have another
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Can you send me the schematic so I can check it out?

Also who built the driver circuit for the mag tube?

Tech Michael