*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My Panasonic TH-42pZ7OBA views is stuck on standby mode. I

My Panasonic TH-42pZ7OBA views is stuck on standby mode. I only have Sky remote. Are there onboard controls to switch on please?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Yes the main power switch is on the bottom left front of the tv.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know that!!! What I don't know is how to get it out standby mode without a remote.
Please tell me if this is possible. Please tell me if there are other controls integral to the set that can witch set on.

yes, the tv button behind the door on the right side panel turns it on when in Standyby mode.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said in my original question I had already tried this- nothing happens.only sign of life is red led adjacent to power switch

okay, try pressing the up down arrows in the side panel.

did that work for you?