Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Samsung smart tv 60" ue60h6200 turned it on this

Hi I have a Samsung smart tv 60" ue60h6200 turned it on this morning and it keeps turning itself off. When comes back on all smart apps appear on screen too. The on off flashes 3 times
Can you help please x
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Was there any thunderstorm in area that might have caused this problem?

- Have you tried to unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thunder also unplugged earlier. It's now stayed on for last 5 mins but concerned do again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there x
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for delayed reply, I was away from computer.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Is the TV connected to internet so it can get latest firmware update?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid the amount soyou can access my tv direct
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry, Secure Remote Assistance only possible for Computers and there is no way to connect to TV remotely.

OK, so TV firmware is up to date.

Is it still working fine or goes into on-off cycle?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wouldn't have clue lol
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just checked it's up to date. Stopped for now but concerned do again. Never done it before
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Please give it 10 minutes more to see how it goes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does it mean my tv on way out its not even 2 years old ! X
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wasn't cheap either
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Not the whole TV on way out, only the main board is failing due to some internal issue and searching it with the part number will help you to make decision about this TV repair or not.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me an idea on price etc please
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Sure, please check following link to view main board image and price info..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAIN-BOARD-FOR-SAMSUNG-UE60H6200-60-TV-BN41-02156A-CY-HH060C55V1H-/262357247210

Please cross check the part number found on main board inside your TV before placing any order to above supplier and if you feel uncomfortable working on this TV yourself for main board replacement then add TV technician labor charges to get estimated/ approx repair cost.

I hope these info will help, please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much would it cost and can they repair in home etc same day
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have it on wall and wouldn't know how to get board number.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Is the TV still under warranty?

If so then you wont need to do any thing, simply call the store to get in-warranty repair service and hopefully they will do it quickly, in a day or two.

If TV is out of warranty then you would need to contact nearest Samsung service center to set a home visit and they will provide you more info after TV inspection.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Thankyou x
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome, please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.