JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have TalkTalk plus tv receiver part No DN370T that I am

Customer Question

I have TalkTalk plus tv receiver part No DN370T that I am wishing to install. Looking through the instructions I find no information regarding the type of aerial I require. I only have a satellite dish with a low loss cable and screw on type connection. What do I need to complete the installation. Your help please.
Leonard Battyll
***@******.***
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Leonard,
My name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query today.

The box you have requires a terrestrial aerial, you can put internal aerials such as the one found here for under £20.

Should you wish to have an external aerial, you would need to install this on your roof\loft, and the run a coax cable to the TV receiver, then terminate the cable with a push fit coax plug. You can find a suitable external terrestrial aerial here.

Please let me know if you need anything clarified.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Leanard, just wondered if you need any further assistance, and would appreciate if you could rate the service received to date.

James