Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Panasonic tx-l39e6bw smart tv. I am trying to

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic tx-l39e6bw smart tv. I am trying to stream a movie from Amazon prime and it says the internet browser is too old. I am running Chrome V23. When I try to upgrade to Chrome v51 - the google page tells me I don't have to upgrade because I get it automagically
How do I upgrade my web browser on my tv
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You cannot do this via the browser on the TV, what you are seeing is for the computer, to use this browser. The browser on the TV is very limited and cannot run the plugins needed for this.

What you need to do to use Amazon Prime is the Amazon Fire Stick

You can get it here

CLICK ME TO OPEN

You connect it to a HDMI port on the TV and you can then stream prime and a host of other apps via the stick

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.