nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a Sony wireless Blutooth Boombox, the ZS-RSBTB70, and

I have a Sony wireless Blutooth Boombox, the ZS-RSBTB70, and I accidentally put a wifi dongle instead of a flashdrive into the use port. I've ordered a Sony sub 2.0 flasdrive. Can I expect it to now work?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Simon. Welcome to justanswer.

There is nothing to worry. It will work. Is it causing any issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At first there was slight tick, barely audible on the opening cd track. I turned off and on at the mains, and it disappeared.

You are playing via bluetooth from a computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
From an ipad

CLICK HERE and then press I Agree. A file will get downloaded. Just open/run that file to start the remote desktop session.

You are using Windows or Mac on your computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OSX Mac

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8d84be5f-29a4-4562-bbb6-c9c0801586b1&Type=Java

Click this link. Then press I agree. A file will get downloaded. Check in the download section. Open it so that I can connect to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm still getting a windows file when i have an OSX Mac

That's a java framework file. Are you able to open it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no

Again press this link. The first one was windows and this one is for MAC OS. Carefully check which gets downloaded

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO IM afraid I cannot open the file because my Mac says its from an unidentified developer.

It is completely safe. I can assure you on that. It is from justanswer's official remote assistance software so nothing to be afraid

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It gives me no option. i cannot download the file.

Go to Apple Menu.

Open the Security & Privacy pane by clicking Security & Privacy.

Make sure that the General tab is selected. Click the icon labeled Click the lock to make changes.

Enter your username and password ***** the prompt that appears and click Unlock.

Under the section labeled Allow applications downloaded from:, select Anywhere. On the prompt that appears, click Allow From Anywhere.

Exit System Preferences by clicking the red button in the upper left of the window. You should now be able to install this application now

Or I will guide you here only. Delete the paired bluetooth device from your boombox.

Press BLUETOOTH (4) to turn on the Bluetooth function. 2 Press FM MONO (2) , DISPLAY (9) and TUNE (8)at the same time. “BT RESET” appears on the display. 3 Press ENTER (12) to reset and clear the paired device information. When the paired device information is cleared, “COMPLETE” appears on the display. The button number are shown in this image. Check it

Done resetting? Then you have to pair the ipad again.