Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have an Epson XP 322 printer and the printer test says the

I have an Epson XP 322 printer and the printer test says the MAC address filtering check has failed. How do I find out the MAC address of the printer and how do I enable this on the router? Thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously? Or is this a new printer or new modem / router device?

Does it see your wi-fi / wireless network name after selecting the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option on the printer's screen?

What's the model of your modem / router device?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I need to go out and will be back in 90 mins. can I provide you with the info then?

You can get back to me via the View Response link in the email message from JustAnswer / Viet in your email. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi - the modem model is Netgear Superhub 2 the provider is Virgin Media.I have a laptop with Windows 10The screen on the Epson XP322 printer says 'unable to connect' when I use the Wifi SEt up wizard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you need any other information

I'm sorry. Does it ask for for your wi-fi / wireless password? Is there any password ***** key at the back / bottom of your Netgear Superhub 2 router device?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it does have a password ***** the bottom of the router and I have tried inputting this into the printer. I have tried the wifi wizard, push buttom (WPS) and wifi auto connect and none of them will connect. if I do the remote technical support is it with you

Yes, it is with me. Thank you,

Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d868e9a7-4828-4118-bdaa-a4c892beac2c

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. Per your request, I also fixed your Calendar (mail) app issue. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.