Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Since installing new phone line and hub can't get my pioneer

Since installing new phone line and hub can't get my pioneer x-smc3-k/-s internet radio to connect to Internet
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Paula and welcome

You will need to connect the unit to your new hub in order for it to work again.

To do this press Setup, select Network Settings, Network Configuration then choose Wireless Setting.

Follow the onscreen steps to connect to your new wireless network from the Hub and once done it will then be connected again to the internet.

Let me know please how you go

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are a star, once I realized that to get into network settings I had to use a key on the handset it was easy...music playing beautifully, thanks. You would be amazed how many devices have malfunctioned after our lightning strike, it's a nightmare, just the printer to resurrect now!
Cheers
Paula