carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

Cannot get rid of message in centre of screen on Bush Smart

Customer Question

Cannot get rid of message in centre of screen on Bush Smart TV. message says
:wifi dongle detected or Wifi dongle removed"
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. The problem could be caused by faulty firmware in the tv. Could you let me know the exact model of the tv and I will see if I can get some service info. Do you have a WIFI dongle attached?

I would suggest trying a factory reset of the tv it is sometimes called first time installation. If you do reset the tv it will be back to the day you brought it so you will lose settings and apps you have installed.

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Have you managed to solve your problem or would you like more help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for not answering before now but I have had major problems familywise. Just to confirm I tried what you said and it worked. Many thanks
Steve
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Steve,

I am pleased it all worked for you. I hope your family problems sort themselves out soon.

Kind Regards,

Carl

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Steve,

If you are happy with my advice. could you rate me so that I can close the question on my screen.

Thanks,

​Carl