michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

How can I run my Epson Perfection 1260 scanner with Windows

Customer Question

How can I run my Epson Perfection 1260 scanner with Windows 10?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

you may download the Event Manager Utility from the link given below for Windows 10.

Downoad link:

https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=14553&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_W_10-64

This utility allows you to activate the EPSON Scan Utility from the control panel of your Epson model.

Note: The EPSON Scan Utility must be installed prior to using this utility.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.