Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Panasonic Viera LCD TV MODEL ... TX - 32LXD500. I

I have a Panasonic Viera LCD TV MODEL ... TX - 32LXD500.
I WISH TO REMOVE THE CAPTION ON UPPER RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE SCREEN WHICH SHOWS - HDMI.
THIS INTERFERES WITH SOME ASPECTS OF THE PICTURE

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Do you have Panasonic remote that came with the TV?

If so, find i button below the #9, what happens if you push it once? Does on-screen display disappear?

Please reply back with the result to proceed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The button removes the HDMI sign.
It seems to solve the problem.

Excellent, glad to know the problem is resolved. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.