Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Panasonic Viera LCD TV MODEL ... TX - 32LXD500. I

I have a Panasonic Viera LCD TV MODEL ... TX - 32LXD500.
I WISH TO REMOVE THE CAPTION ON UPPER RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE SCREEN WHICH SHOWS - HDMI.
THIS INTERFERES WITH SOME ASPECTS OF THE PICTURE
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Do you have Panasonic remote that came with the TV?

If so, find i button below the #9, what happens if you push it once? Does on-screen display disappear?

Please reply back with the result to proceed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The button removes the HDMI sign.
It seems to solve the problem.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Excellent, glad to know the problem is resolved. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.