Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Can my DVD recorder data (films etc) be recovered after

Customer Question

Can my DVD recorder data (films etc) be recovered after accidental format?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Whats the make and model of the device you did this on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Panasonic DMR-EX77
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Sorry but its not possible. The format for the data is a propriety format so when it is connected to the computer, it;s not able to be read so no recovery software can be run on it.

It will not be possible sorry David.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In view of your answer being in the negative, could you confirm the amount that has been drawn from my card. I also do not wish to proceed with membership after this free trial, so would you confirm that this will be so.
David
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

It is the question value you see here on this question David. For further cost questions You will need to check costs with customer service at

***@******.***