Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a samsung led 40j6300 tv. I am partial deaf and use

Customer Question

I have a samsung led 40j6300 tv . I am partial deaf and use headphones .We need to have headphones and speakers how can this be done .when headphones plug in it cancells speakers .thanks hopefully.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

- Is it wired headphone and TV internal speakers cut off when insert headphone pin in jack on TV?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's wire free set senneiser and yes it cut speakers out wen iI plug in jack
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please let me know if it is not doable I can use bluetooth headpones but would rather not thank you
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for delayed reply, I was away from computer.

Headphone jack will cut off the internal speakers by default when headphone pin goes in, this TV doesn't have analog audio out jacks to connect wireless headphone audio cable, but there is an alternate way, this TV has 'digital optical out' port that provides digital audio signal and you can use a device calls 'digital audio to analog audio converter device' which will be connect to digital optical audio out port through optical cable and converter device will convert the signal into analog audio there you can connect wireless headphone audio cable to get sound in headphone while internal speakers will stay enable as well.

Another way is to connect bluetooth headphones to this TV. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your prompt reply i purchased the item you told me of.i am pleased to say it works perfectly .thank you ever so much .Tony
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome Tony, glad I was able to assist you for this question.

Have nice time~

Shahid.