Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F - 16GB. Not sure if I

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F - 16GB . Not sure if I have inadvertently set something wrong but I now cannot hear a caller unless I switch to loudspeaker.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold the Power on / off button on your phone, then select the Restart option and confirm, then check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried a restart by powering down and switching on but the problem remains

Sorry, please press and hold power button, then select Power off option, and confirm, then wait until the phone is turned off, then remove the battery for a minute, then reinstall it, then turn on and check.

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK. tried that but still only hear the caller when I switch to loudspeaker.

Please open Settings app icon, then tap on option Bluetooth, then make sure to set Bluetooth to Off and check.

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That seems to have fixed it. Does that mean I should switch off Bluetooth when I am not using it??

Yes, that's correct as it interferes the signal, so switch bluetooth off when you are not using it. Do you need anything else for now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's fine. Thank you very much. Signing off. Barry

You're very welcome. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,