nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Sir, I am having a problem with My Samsung camera a galaxy

Sir,
I am having a problem with My Samsung camera a galaxy EK GC 100 which is 8 months old. The batteries remain fully charged when not in the camera for many weeks I have ascertained this by experiment and observation. However when inserted in the camera they discharge completely in a couple of hours when not used and the camera is powered down. Can you help.
sincerely ***** ***** Chaffer
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Welcome to justanswer.

This indicates that there is a leakage of current inside the camera even when the camera is switched off. It may be due to some defective diode in the circuitry of the camera. As it is only 8 months old, so it is still under warranty. So the best thing is to get it repaired asap.

Reply if you have any other query.

Do you need the information to contact Samsung?

If you don't have any other query then please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.

Just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?If yes then reply so that necessary assistance can be provided. Else rate the chat so that I will be credited for my services.
Regards Nathan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, I accept diagnosis which has been confirmed by Samsung.

You will need to rate this request by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks