Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have been give a smartdisc flashtrax xt machine by a

Customer Question

Hi, I have been give a smartdisc flashtrax xt machine by a friend the only problem being they have lost the charger for it, the device works great at the moment the battery is fully charged but once that gone I have problem. Could you please tell me if chargers are still available and if so where can I get one and do you know the cost
Many thanks, ***** ***** forward to your reply
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Billy

There is nothing in the UK for this, but I found one in the US here

http://tristatecamera.com/product/Smartdisk_Dc15w1p391_12v_Dc_Auto_Adapter-Charger_For_Flashtrax_DC15W1P391.html

I called them for you and Shipping will be about $95... The product works for you, it's just not available in the UK anymore

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard many thanks for your help but that price is a bit steep so it's thanks but no thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I understand, its just so rare thats all that is available

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit