carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

Iain GREENSMITH here.I recently bought a Panasonic tv

Customer Question

Iain GREENSMITH here.I recently bought a Panasonic tv TX-48CX400B. I have tuned it in with analogue tuning to my ntl cable (fibre optic) set box with Virgin media as the tv supplier. The picture and sound are out of sync. Can you help please.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Iain,

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. Please could you let me know how the NTL media box is connected to the tv?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By an aerial cable. My set top box is old. Should I ask Virgin for a more recent one. Iain.
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Iain,

I would ask virgin for a more up to date box. The new boxes work better with newer televisions. If you had a new box you could watch in HD and connect it to the Television using a HDMI lead.

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Iain,

Did you manage to get a newer cable box? Let me know if you need any more advice.

Please remember to rate my service