Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

My laptop has upgraded to windows 10 even though i clicked

Hi, my laptop has upgraded to windows 10 even though i clicked on NO as i was happy with windows 7. my computer keeps crashing, showing error message snp2uvc.sys can you please help? maggieB
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on Start (which is the windows logo / icon located at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Settings, then click on Update & security, then click on Recovery, then there, select the option to go back to your previous windows version.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e9796951-e62f-45e6-8c5c-ab9476555a71

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Via remote support, I started the process of getting your computer back to your previous working Windows 7. It takes awhile. Once it is done, please check.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Also, once you have gotten back your windows 7, please download and install the GWX Control Panel program at the website below:

http://ultimateoutsider.com/downloads/

, then open the GWX Control Panel and use the option there to disable Windows 10 upgrade.