Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a panasonic recorder moder DMR-EX86EB and when I set

Customer Question

Hi, I have a panasonic recorder moder DMR-EX86EB and when I set the timer record to record emmerdale for the night episode it doesn't record it, but it alters itself to record it when the repeat episode is on the next day. I can set the timer record to record other programmes for the same night and it will record those but not emmerdale . I don't understand why as I check it thoroughly when I am setting it to record, even on the programme check it says it's set on the timer to record but it won't record it. Can you tell me why this is happening when it never used to please. Thankyou.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the recorder (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to it again, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please