carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

Will Samsung remote H750 operate my HW F750

Customer Question

Will Samsung remote for HW H750 operate my HW F750
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. I have had a look and it seems the remotes are different to each other. Samsung remotes tend to control most Samsung items in the range so I would expect it to have some similarity with your remote but you may find that some of the buttons have no functions.

Are you after a replacement remote for your sound bar?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am but I can have the H750 one for free
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

I would expect it to control some of the sound bar like the volume have you tried it to see what works and what doesn't

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

A new remote is available here.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Genuine-Samsung-HW-F750-HWF750-XU-Sound-Bar-Remote-Control-/310991663001

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Did you manage to check the H750 to see what functions it controls. Please let me know if you need more advice

Please remember to rate my service