Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Since 4g has been up and running my none dig: tv keeps

Customer Question

since 4g has been up and running my none dig: tv keeps piqulating and realy loud clicking, the people from at 800 came in and put a filter on the rooftop brand new ariel input that has helped a little but advised me to contact you to see if you have any updated idea that will cure it my model number is *****
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. Please could you send me your postcode so I can have a look at the tv transmitter details for your area.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
post code for my place is b77 4eh
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
extra charge is to much pension wont stretch that far.post code b77 4eh
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

I am looking it to it now for you. I am in a B61 postcode and I am not having too much trouble with 4G I will get back to you in a bit.