carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I have a Panasonic TX-40CS520B which I have connected to a

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic TX-40CS520B which I have connected to a Hitachi Freeview box to enable me to record programmes. When I first did this, I could get pictures through DVB16.9 and HDM11 aspects but this inexplicably changed and now I 'm having to use both remote controls to access programmes, the original Panasonic to switch on and off and the Hitachi to access programmes. I would like to go back the way things were originally so that I can use the Panasonic remote for all aspects the television except, of course when I need to access the recorder. Can you advise me please?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. Would you like to watch freeview through your tv and not through the recorder?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks, I've decided to subscribe to SKY instead
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Would you like me to leave the question open in case you need any help once sky is installed.

When sky is installed the sky engineer will setup the sky remote to control your tv and your sky.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi carlday,I've decided to go back to Sky, I've got a good deal so will not need Freeview. Thank you for your attention,Harry
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Harry,

I am pleased it is all sorted. Could you rate me so that I can close the question on my screen.

Regards,

Carl