Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

This is my second attempt to get an answer to my question. I

Customer Question

This is my second attempt to get an answer to my question.
I cannot get my TV ti switch on The green light comes on and it then reverts to a flashing red light
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. Please could you let me know the make and model of your tv?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As already stated. It is a Panasonic Viera and because it is mounted on a wall I cannot se any model number on the front. I think it is 55inches. But where can I find the model number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please respond!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What must I do to make you reply!!!!!!!
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I don't always get the reply instantly

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Could you count how many times the red light flashes for me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I have just turned on my computer again after being let down so badly with my contact yesterday I found this response. You still have not answered with a solution to my problem but I will repeat my problem. My 55" Panasonic Viera TV will not turn on. The green light flashes after switching and then reverts to flashing red light which will not stop flashing and is even there the following morning when I try again. I cannot tell you the model as the TV is wall mounted and I do not know where to find the model number. What do you suggest as all my previous request to your company seem to demand money which I have already paid and I do not intend to pay again .
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dennis,

Did you get my previous message? Could you count the red flashes for me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are continuous
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What more can I add
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dennis,

I suspect that the power supply has failed in the tv normally the tvs flash a fault code but if the flashing continuously is suspect it is the power supply and it would need to be either replaced or repaired. Would you be looking to repair the tv yourself or would you like me to suggest local repairers who may be able to help.