michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have had to reinstall Brother MFC650DW from the original

Customer Question

I have had to reinstall Brother MFC650DW from the original CD that came with the printer. It almost gets there but then stops with DIFxDriverPackageInstallErrore = 1930. Tried to resolve this with RegCure but it doesn't work. Can anyone help me.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Brother printer.

you can download and install the driver from the link given below if you need any help feel free to ask.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj650dw_us_eu_as