Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

What button do I press on my Panasonic tv to revert back to

Customer Question

What button do I press on my Panasonic tv to revert back to analogue so I can view sky from another room
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. Would you like to turn your Panasonic TV back to free view so that you can watch a different channel to the sky box?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I have sky in a different room and on a previous tv I could switch between analogue and digital on the remote - can I do that on a Panasonic ?
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Is the sky box in the other room connected to the panasonic tv? Can you view the sky on the panasonic tv. We no longer have analogue tv so the only thing you could watch when the panasonic is on analogue is the sky to watch freeview you would need to turn over to DTV. Is that what you would like to do turn over to DTV on the panasonic?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sky is connected to the tv in a different room - and previously to watch sky in another room we just pressed the analogue button and could pick up sky from the other room. However since we changed the TV (not the one sky is connected to) to a Panasonic we don't know how to pick up sky on the new tv - any ideas?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The new tv has built in freeview but would like to view sky on it without having to get multi room as we did before