Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have just purchased 2 ViviCam 46 cameras and I am having

I have just purchased 2 ViviCam 46 cameras and I am having problems inserting the memory cards. They will not stay in place so unless I keep them manually pressed in I can only take 1 photo. There is nothing wrong with the Memory Cards which work. in other cameras. Any advice as to how to proceed.

Hi there and welcome

You need to push them in far enough so they actually click in.

Use a paperclip and push on the end of them as far as they go and they should then click in and remain

Let me know the results please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Richard
I've taken your advice and both cameras are now fully operational.

Perfect

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit