nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My Epson XP-600 is warning me that an ink pad is nearing the

Customer Question

My Epson XP-600 is warning me that an ink pad is nearing the end of its useful life. What does this mean, and what should I do about it?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi William. Welcome to justanswer.

The message refers to the ink pads, which are actually a number of porous pads in the printer that collect, distribute, and very importantly contain the ink that is not used on printed pages. Ink is collected by these pads during the initial setup of the product, during cleaning cycles. Most users will not receive this message before the printer is replaced for other reasons. Some high volume users or those who use the printer for many years may receive this message about ink pads before other components reach the end of their usable life.

You can sometimes reset this error using a software. I will guide you through. Reply for further assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please attempt secure remote assistance

Once you click this link below
(CLICK HERE)
A file will automatically get downloaded. Check your download section, a file named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT will be present. Just open that file so that I can connect to your computer.

Are you having any difficulty in starting the session

If you have Mac system then do let me know as it would require a different file.

Otherwise if you are facing any issue then reply so that I can guide you through. The file will be in your downloads. Open that file. If any box comes then click Yes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do have Mac system
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No download with that name has appeared among mu downloads

Then CLICK HERE

This link will download a file and open that file from your downloads named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT

If you still don't get the download then CLICK THIS LINK and press I AGREE and check the download

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My computer will not allow me to download this file. I suggest that we abandon the attempt.

Okay try this.
CLICK HERE and click Inkreset for Mac. Once the download is finished, open that file.
This is the software that will reset the counter of ink pads