nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have an Epson printer model stylus dx6050 have tried

I have an Epson printer model stylus dx6050 have tried various corrective measures but the yellow is not coming through I have tried new cartridges but no change.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Welcome to justanswer.

Try running all the cleans specified under Maintenance tab. Then check if the ink is still not coming through.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for your answer but I have already tried your recommendation under the eye of my son who has 30 years in the comp business. I am prepared to pay for the original answer but do wish have monthly membership.

You only have to pay for the original question. You will be not be subscribed for the monthly plan.

Now can you tell me when you put the new cartridge, did you remove the plastic tape that is there on the cartridges?

Reply so that necessary assistance can be provided.

I notice that you have left a low rating for my service, despite me trying to help :(
Kindly reconsider your rating of my service.

If you want I will forward this request for refund but please change the rating to 3 or more so that I can.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I feel that the answers you gave me were of no help and quite frankly an insult to my intelligence so I feel a refund would be in order.I will alter my rating if that is what is required to close this matter.
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 12 months ago.

In order to troubleshoot, we are required to start from scratch to check what could be the problem. But as you are not interested to carry on, I will forward this request to customer support. Have a good week ahead.