Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Sebastiao and I have Sumsung note4...and is asking me the

hello my name is ***** ***** and I have Sumsung note4...and is asking me the Samsung account ID and Password...but I forget all those information.How can I get it ?my phone now can not work without this information
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Is it asking this to unlock the screen? Or are you trying to perform a special operation?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the big problem is the phone is was incorrectly configure and if asking Samsung account
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

And you did not set up this account? So you would like to start over with the phone?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did it but I forget the ID and password
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
to continue is ask me those information to make sure if I'm the honor of the phone
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

ok, the ID is your email address, use this and try to reset the password *****

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/account/

Click Forgot password ***** try to reset it there

Then use this new password ***** your email on the phone

Let me know the results please.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Richard the confirmation e-mail is showing incorrect when is correct what can I do?
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Sorry I do not understand exactly what you mean, but do you have personal data on the phone or it is new?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it not new I bout on friend when I was on US and it was working normally, but one day the phone was restarted and is asking the Samsung ID and password ***** was created on first time to make sure, and I don't have it in mind what account is and passwork
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Ok, if you do not know it then the only option is to reset the phone so you can create a new account.

It will wipe all the data from the phone but you cannot avoid this sorry

To do the reset

1. Turn off the phone. If the phone will not turn off, remove and re-insert the battery.
  2. Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:
    • Volume Up key
    • Home key
    • Power key.
  3. When the phone vibrates, release the Power key.
  4. When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release all keys.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times key to highlight 'wipe data / factory reset.'
  6. Press Power button to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key until 'Yes -- delete all user data' is highlighted.
  8. Press Power button to select and start the master reset.
  9. When the master reset is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
  10. Press the Power key to restart the device

Once done, you can set up the phone again with a new account

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did all but the information still the same as showing below:
This device is locked because on an abnormal factory reset. Sign in to Samsung account that you have already signed in to on this device to confirm that it belongs to you.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

ok, what did you mean exactly when you said before

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
on request password ***** put the e-mail and confirmation but when I put de code and submit is showing incorrect email address
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

ok, then you have a major issue as unless you get it corrected, you will not be able to use the phone again

Your only option is to call Samsung on 1-***-***-****

And try to get them to update it on the server

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Richard I'm in Angola witch country code I have to use to call them ?
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

you dial 00 + 1 1-***-***-****

Or if no connection

001-***-***-****

Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

How did you go?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Richard they still working on it,and they ask me also for the receipt
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Ok, this is the only option you will have available in order to reset it, there is no other way around this.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

and please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Richard, Engineer
Experience: Electronics Engineer