Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a Panasonic portable phone system the number is

I have a Panasonic portable phone system the number is ***** The system as a Master The phone and for portable phones on different floors in the house. It all worked perfectly last night. This morning the only phones that work of those within a three meter range of the master phone. Other phones on other floors receive no signal from the master phone.
What can I do to restore the full range of the master phone to all my portable phones?
Thanks your help
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Did anything happen overnight, e.g. a power cut or thunderstorm?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Ok, please try a reset by unplugging the base station for a few minutes, then turn it on again.

If you still have difficulty getting long range connectivity, then either there is something newly installed that is blocking the signal (e.g. a wireless router) or the transceiver circuitry of the base station has developed a fault.

--------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if you find my answer useful so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated:)
Otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay in replying, Pete. I was out last night.
Your suggestion has solved the problem and all the portable phones are now in contact with the master phone. I wish I'd thought of it myself!Many thanks,Anthony