carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

A dmr-bs850eb stuck in set up with lmb proved working ok it

Customer Question

hi a dmr-bs850eb stuck in set up with lmb proved working ok it appears that the tuners on this unit not working or been corrupted by software glitch pos? whats the right course of action to correct this problem as machine stuck in install mode. thank you?????
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi John,

My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. Is the receiver a new receiver? If it is not have you had any trouble before?

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi John,

I am sorry but secure remote assistance will not help much with your question it is used more for computer problems.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no its not new 7 year old and never been a problem before ,machine awaiting u dont forget u need english dial code
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Is the box connected to the internet? Do you know if it has been updated recently?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unit is internet connected never been updated !!!!!! r john
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi John,

Can you unplug the box for a few minutes and then plug it back in, this will reset the box completely. If you have tried this already let me know and we can look at reinstalling the boxes firmware.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi carday its sprung into life tho put our postcode in twice and checked it says invalid which is not
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi cardy hope u updated firmware ? seems now u sorted the problem thank you for your help .best wishes John..........
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi John,

I am pleased it is sorted. If you need any more help let me know.

Please could you rate me when you get a minute.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
carlday hi still got original problem after swiching on machine today ,can you please have another remote look to sort a no sat reception condition machine is panasonic dmrbs850eb. hard disc prevoius recordings ok but get no signal when trying to set to record something new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! r john Phn number( england) 01440 704129
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Carlday please let me know whats happening as soon as possible ,thank you ,r John.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Carlday trying to get you re my panasonic blue ray recorder repair you remote fixed yesterday type dmrbs850eb now again today on 25thjuly same problem of no sat input again my email [email protected] .com and ph is (england) 01440 704129 set on line awaing you !!!!!!! regards ***** *****
Expert:  carlday1 replied 12 months ago.

Hi John,

Sorry for the delay I have had internet problems for the last 36hrs. Do you still have the problem?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hi Carlday yes problem still exsists can you have another go at fixing my pansonic blue ray recorder type dmrbs850eb remember my number is ***** England 01440,704129