Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a 32" Smart TV which is approximately 2 - 3 years

Customer Question

I have a 32" Smart TV which is approximately 2 - 3 years old. I have sound but no picture. I have checked all connections and my service provider has checked their equipment. The Serial No. of the set is: ZAN03SJF300028A
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. Could you let me know the model number of your TV? Would you be looking at repairing the tv yourself?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model Code UE32F5300AKXX2U
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry but I feel that secure remote assistance will not help with your question as it is used more for computer related issues

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the model number. The tv is a LED TV and I suspect the problem you have is caused by either a faulty LED Driver board or a faulty led strip which is built into the screen. In my experience it is more common for it to be cause by a faulty LED strip than a faulty driver board.

The screen may be repairable but it is a fiddly job to do. I can talk you through the repair if you wanted to tackle it yourself.